• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aachen west wall anyone want to try it out.
06-04-2009, 06:23 AM,
RE: Aachen west wall anyone want to try it out.
There is no need to apologize for anything other than perhaps initial choice of words (btw in Holland it is normal to be direct and use strong words). Why should people apologize when they criticize maps on the board and not apologize when they criticize scns/maps in the H2H section or in the scn comments after logging a game. It is all accesable to the public.

I just noted that the map is not good. It is also by no means the worst map around. It is a matter of setting goals. If you want a good historical map that can be compared with the better maps around and if that is the designer's goal, then changes and more work on the map is needed.
I thought it was a serious historical scenario, that's why I looked critical eye at the map. Now I learned it isn't.

The designer is free to do whatever he wants with those comments. By no means this is meant personal.
When I started designing I learned how to make maps because more experienced designers/gamers were telling me what I was doing wrong.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aachen west wall anyone want to try it out. - by Huib Versloot - 06-04-2009, 06:23 AM