• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aachen west wall anyone want to try it out.
06-02-2009, 06:01 AM,
RE: Aachen west wall anyone want to try it out.
Von Luck Wrote:LOL Guys its a game dont forget i only want someone to try it out.

No one is disputing that John.

Quote:Alfons suggest to the designer a better map or where he might have gone wrong.

With all due respect John go back and read the comment. There was no suggestions of how to make the map better. He wrote 6 sentences all of which are an insult to the designer.

Quote:All im asking for is somebody to play it with me with me as the Axis.

Yes that's all you where doing but Alfons did not respond to that request now did he.

Quote:Faults we can find from that ok.Im already playing a large scenario by the designer of this one and yes there are gliches in the one im playing but minor ones which can be sorted but we have to test them to get it right.

Of course scenarios have faults. No issue with that. Those items should be discussed in PM's or e-mails by the participants play testing. Not on the forum with an open bashing of the map without regard on how to fix it or be helpful.

Quote:Im no historian but Aachen was a brutal battle i belief as it was the first German town to FALL might i add to the Allied push.Nobody's perfect when it comes to designing scenarios so please give a little leeway to those who try and give us more.

This comment should really be directed at Alphons as he gave zero leeway to the designer of this scenario.

Quote:PS as im part of the H2H section no nasty remarks about desingers just hints and help for the designer please.

Seriously John go back and read Alphon's comment. It is nothing but nasty remarks about this scenario's map without one suggestion on how to make it better.

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aachen west wall anyone want to try it out. - by Hawk Kriegsman - 06-02-2009, 06:01 AM