• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who will purchase World at flames?
05-30-2009, 08:31 PM,
Who will purchase World at flames?
I see the exit date of WaF is next (July). Who preview to purchase it? We can organize some PBEM with more that 2 players.
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 07:27 AM,
RE: Who will purchase World at flames?
I will probably buy the game. Sure about the release date?
06-01-2009, 07:37 AM,
I confess that WiF is easily among my top 3 favorite board games of all time. Having said that, I will probably wait to purchase as a PC product, primarily because of Matrix' track record of having to issue a dozen patches before a product functions as it should. I've been a play tester in my life, and I don't mind volunteering to do it, but I'm not keen on paying for the privilege to play test a game.
06-01-2009, 08:30 AM,
steel god Wrote:I confess that WiF is easily among my top 3 favorite board games of all time. Having said that, I will probably wait to purchase as a PC product, primarily because of Matrix' track record of having to issue a dozen patches before a product functions as it should. I've been a play tester in my life, and I don't mind volunteering to do it, but I'm not keen on paying for the privilege to play test a game.

Indeed Matrix has a bad record for releasing bug ridden games. :(
06-01-2009, 06:43 PM,
The end of july must be the release date. In this case the development has been of many years, and now they are testing heavily (over the forum you can follow all the development record with the bug found and corrected). So I think could be a exception :)