• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WW III Version 1.6 Team Mirrior Game Notice
06-02-2009, 06:35 AM,
RE: WW III Version 1.6 Team Mirrior Game Notice
Hey Patrick...is your new version 1.06 available for download somewhere? I'd like to take a peek at it before diving into such a monster game. Don't want to get in over my head! :cantswim:

Which side are you heading up?

Tom
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 04:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2009, 04:10 AM by Zemke.)
Not available for download yet, still making tweaks.
I can e-mail you an advanced copy.
If a mirror game, not sure if both or one side. That is still up in the air. If a single game, that has not been decided either.

Currently we have seven, maybe eight player, you would make nine, and with this monster, more is fine because it will spread the work load and allow everyone not to have to spead a hugh amount of time doing their turn.

Send me an e-mail if you want an advanced copy.
06-05-2009, 08:37 AM,
email sent...cheers
06-14-2009, 01:41 AM,
We have ten players, I think we are good to go.

Tentative start date is 1 July.
07-21-2009, 06:45 AM,
Zemke Wrote:We have ten players, I think we are good to go.

Hi Zemke i would like to congratulate you for your work, it have been my best D'85 game in a looong time (the second one was with the bolt out of the blue :happy:)

I would like to ask... this mod is not dead it is?
07-30-2009, 04:24 PM,
Zemke, i have a question.

Why in the second day of the game, the climate turns into frozen/snow? :conf:

I think that in June it's not very common the snow in Germany...
07-31-2009, 11:24 PM,
P.Ako Wrote:

Hi Zemke i would like to congratulate you for your work, it have been my best D'85 game in a looong time (the second one was with the bolt out of the blue :happy:)

Hi P.Ako, Zemke is currently assigned to duties in Afghanistan and has limited internet connectivity. However, I can assure you the MOD is not dead. We are currently playing a mirrior team game of this MOD with approximately 10 players. It has been very interesting to date.

Additionally, you have the wrong weather file. I don't know if that is due to downloading the wrong version or some other reason. I will forward an email to Zemke to see if he has pushed the latest version to Glenn's website. Thanks
07-31-2009, 11:49 PM,
P.Ako Wrote:I would like to ask... this mod is not dead it is?

It is undergoing playtesting at the moment, so no.
Send this user an email
08-01-2009, 03:27 AM,
Tbird3 Wrote:
P.Ako Wrote:

Hi P.Ako, Zemke is currently assigned to duties in Afghanistan and has limited internet connectivity. However, I can assure you the MOD is not dead. We are currently playing a mirrior team game of this MOD with approximately 10 players. It has been very interesting to date.

Additionally, you have the wrong weather file. I don't know if that is due to downloading the wrong version or some other reason. I will forward an email to Zemke to see if he has pushed the latest version to Glenn's website. Thanks

You're welcome! good news to hear that this baby is still alive.
I downloaded the mod from this page http://www.members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/index.html

BTW how much is left until the release of the 1.6 version?, i'm looking forward to the new version!
08-02-2009, 07:53 PM,
We are running a major test right now, and after a few more turns are complete I may release it after input from the players, with some changes and fixes. May have to call it 1.65 lol

The weather file we use can be used with, stock, WWIII and BOTB, as each is a different time period.