• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder issues
05-29-2009, 05:01 PM,
Ladder issues
How do I get on the Ladder if I have never reported any games, but have been a member for a few years now?

Also, I have experienced problems with resetting my password. The automated response to be sent to my email address to reset my password does not arrive.

Thanks a bunch
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2009, 09:54 PM,
RE: Ladder issues
WARHOG Wrote:How do I get on the Ladder if I have never reported any games, but have been a member for a few years now?

Also, I have experienced problems with resetting my password. The automated response to be sent to my email address to reset my password does not arrive.

Thanks a bunch

Hi Mark, I have a couple of questions for you

1) Did you ever post a result ? (I cant find you in the database)
2) Have you changed your email address since you registered ?
If you have let me know your new address and I can get it changed for you.

Toni
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-30-2009, 06:27 PM,
Hi Mark, I have a couple of questions for you

1) Did you ever post a result ? (I cant find you in the database)
2) Have you changed your email address since you registered ?
If you have let me know your new address and I can get it changed for you.

Toni

No to both of your questions. I have never reported a completed game and neither has my opponent because they could not find me listed.

My email address has never changed and I have no problem receiving messages from other members regarding other issues or email notifications.

It is my understanding to get on the ladder you have to sign in with your password to activate the option. When I try my password it would not work or maybe I forgot it:) But in that case I just ask for new a password reset to be sent to me so I can enter another password. That is the message I am not receiving.

I hope I am making sense.

Thanks Toni.
05-30-2009, 06:53 PM,
No problem Mark,

I will get your password reset and you should then be able to log in.

Toni
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West