• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB & CMAK mods
05-21-2009, 09:45 PM,
c_Question Mark  CMBB & CMAK mods
Can somebody recommend me some terrain and grid mods for CMBB and CMAK?

Thank you very much! cheers
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2009, 11:15 AM,
RE: CMBB & CMAK mods
Hi Nikola;

Soldier just posted a question on the regular CM forum - in it he mentions this site that I hadn't heard of before - Combat Mission Mods Warehouse (http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods#). I just checked it out and it looks good as the gridded terrain mods are grouped together. I haven't downloaded any yet, as I have to wait until I get home from work... However, I quickly registered, then searched for "grid" and voila, every grid mod one needs are there I think.

Hope this helps (and hope Soldier's question gets answered satisfactorily - I'm not sure of the answer or I would have replied).

Cheers,
Stephen
05-28-2009, 10:32 PM,
Thanks Stephen, I'll check it out!

Cheers!
06-22-2009, 11:58 AM,
Yes, my question was anzwered to my satisfaction. I've downloaded a whole bunch of Mods, off that web site, for both CMAK and CMBB games.
Love the way my games look now. Especially the winter scenarios.. :-)
12-10-2009, 06:14 AM,
Ok, there 3 pages of GRIDS for CMBB and CMAK, which ones do I need?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
12-11-2009, 12:05 PM,
Sorted it out myself. DL'd all of them and unzipped all BB into a folder and all AK into a folder and deleted the duplicates.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha