• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
05-20-2009, 05:59 AM,
Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
This is a live AAR of a game me as NATO and Indragnir as WP.

Turn 1-3

NATO got some initial warning about the WP attack so the orderes were issued to move into the preplaned position but not all units were able to get underway yet. Good news is thet Special Forces were deployed behind enemy lines to interdict movemenet. WP 76th Gds Airborne landed between Osterhofen and Plattling on the west side of the Danube but was imidietly hit by the units belonging to the 1st Gebrigsjager Division. Only light contact was made with WP forces around Germany plus some Specnaz troops are belived to be operating between Hamlen and Hannover. At least 2 Soviet and 1 GDR divisions are crossing Elbe-Lubeck Canal and some Naval forces have conducted an amphibius ops just east of Lubeck (Polish and Soviet Brigade) probably and there are some GDR units around probably another Division. 2 Soviet Divisions are spotted heading for Braunschweig. Another one is moving on Gottingen from the south and yet another on Fulda. As for now my main plan is to drop as many bridges between me and the commies.
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2009, 07:52 AM,
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
Any possibility for pictures?

Looks like a very tuff fight for the commies. Nato is too strong in this one.
05-20-2009, 07:06 PM,
Well i will post some later when some real fighting will take place:)
05-23-2009, 05:56 PM,
Turn 4

NORTHAG

I was able to determine that a GDR MotSchutzen Division is attaking East of Lubeck while another supported by Soviet Division move in from the West. The only thing i can send in against that is the 6th PzG division but some Teritorials are organizing in the back so i just need to delay the commies a bit. Also Polish AB division landed at Plon. A soviet Division is crosing at Ulzen but i have 7th Armored Brig. there and more coming. There are at least 5 Soviet Divisions pushing on Hannover from Wolfsburg to Rhoden but i was able to drop most of the Bridges on Leine and the rest are ready to blow so i will force the commies to cross the river under fireWhip not to mention their advance is slow so i can bring in some reserves and block them.
A soviet MRD is attacking Gottingen from the South and a PzG Brigade from the 2nd PzGDiv took a serious losses trying to Delay itFiery

CENTAG

As for now lack of serious contact as the only large engagement at the moment is the attack on the soviet 76th Gds AB that landed on Danube:) I spotted a commie Division enroute to Fulda.

Im using Strike chooper units to hit Commie Arty in the back as well as attack enemy spearhead Tank Formations on such on T-64 Bn took something like 60% losses in one turnWhip