• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
04-23-2011, 05:25 PM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
(04-04-2011, 06:18 AM)field marshal e. rommel Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 03:30 PM)Ratzki Wrote: I am gonna have to say that I think that it is. A few months back my laptop went up in smoke. I have prettty much lost the works and have been seeing what I had backed up in obscure places. I have now gone through all the boxes from the move and have found very little in the way of backup CD's and other tidbits to be able to work with. I don't like giving up on things but in this case I see no other choice. I would like to thank everyone for participating, and say sorry for not being able to complete the project.

hi Raz, Ok Bro, no sweat. Did I get my metal of Honor ??

Rommel
:smoke:

Hey Ratzki;

Thanks for sticking with it as long as you did. I found it very enjoyable, and a very interesting concept. I guess I can go look at the Axis-only posts now, and see what generated so many views there!
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2011, 11:44 AM,
RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls
(04-23-2011, 05:25 PM)willow Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 06:18 AM)field marshal e. rommel Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 03:30 PM)Ratzki Wrote: I am gonna have to say that I think that it is. A few months back my laptop went up in smoke. I have prettty much lost the works and have been seeing what I had backed up in obscure places. I have now gone through all the boxes from the move and have found very little in the way of backup CD's and other tidbits to be able to work with. I don't like giving up on things but in this case I see no other choice. I would like to thank everyone for participating, and say sorry for not being able to complete the project.

hi Raz, Ok Bro, no sweat. Did I get my metal of Honor ??

Rommel
:smoke:

Hey Ratzki;

Thanks for sticking with it as long as you did. I found it very enjoyable, and a very interesting concept. I guess I can go look at the Axis-only posts now, and see what generated so many views there!

Hi Ratzki -now that I am back up and running thought I'd drop a quick line to say thanks for running this tourney ! I'm sorry that I dropped out of the ether but even with my new 'flashy' computer ( a year ago!) nothing seemed to work or go right.

Life is now back on track, so started to look over the things I enjoyed and pulled out my CM disks ! So here I am again and on a another computer and it all works (gasp) .. All the best

John
Combat Wombat

Quote this message in a reply