• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interested in a "Little Saturn" Game?
06-01-2009, 05:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2009, 05:09 AM by Ratzki.)
RE: Interested in a "Little Saturn" Game?
All the battles for this time period have been sent out. If anyone is interested in joining, post it soon and I will send out the battles to the new players.

I will be posting the maps to the Maps section for those that are interested. That should be completed soon.
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2009, 11:02 PM,
I am interested in joining if it is not too late, either side. If it is too late I am available to step in as replacement if needed :-)
06-05-2009, 07:55 AM,
field marshal e. rommel, are you still interested ini joining the fray here? If so I can set both you and Glider up with a battle. Let me know asap
06-07-2009, 04:36 AM,
A copy of the map that is being used:
[Image: screenshot.jpg]
06-08-2009, 02:39 AM,
I am still interested :-)
06-08-2009, 02:42 AM,
Komm zu uns Herr Glider :)
Do not believe what you think
06-08-2009, 07:07 AM,
Gllider, I will put you on the German side, and will see if I can round someone up for the Russians.
06-09-2009, 04:40 AM,
Hey Ratzki,

loving the little saturn game. One thing I'd ask for us observers who are enjoying reading all the threads and seeing this unique and interesting game. One thing I'd ask, is it possible to get a list of who is fighting who?

I know, I could go through the threads and pick all the names out and put together my own list but I'm lazy Big Grin

Just this would make it so much easier to match up the comments of the commanders of each battle much easier.

Good work, and thanks to all the players who are making this such an entertaining read.
06-09-2009, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2009, 07:26 AM by Ratzki.)
We could still use one more Russian player, interested?

I will come up with a who is playing who and on what map here soon.
06-09-2009, 09:08 AM,
Very interested, but I've been reading both threads and it'd not be fair to take part. Next time this happens, if it ever does, definitely sign me up :)