• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interested in a "Little Saturn" Game?
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM,
RE: Interested in a "Little Saturn" Game?
Everyone is welcome
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2009, 02:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2009, 02:37 AM by Ratzki.)
The German and Russian threads have been started, check in here first and I will place you in one camp or the other. I will try to accomodate you.
The Time limits will be as short as we can get them. I am leaving it a little open for now to see what comes up. I will be setting time limits and games not finished in that time will be ended by me and I will determine a winner ect.

Combat Wombat Russians
herroberst Russians
willow Russians

Joonny Germans
cargol Germans
Mr Chuck Germans
05-18-2009, 02:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2009, 02:55 PM by willow.)
I'd like to join up if there is still a spot. I prefer the Russians, but will play as the Germans if necessary.

Thanks!

P.S. I took a quick peek at the Russian thread earlier before I saw the overall format - sorry Ratzki
05-19-2009, 02:36 AM,
Ok you have the Russians. I have updated the post above. Don't feel that you have to wait to get involved, just post and let everyone know what you are doing so that two people are not doing the same things and confusing me.Eek
If you do not see anyone taking the bull by the horns, do it yourself and have fun, just let every on know about it.
05-23-2009, 10:50 AM,
I am now awaiting the Reinforcement purchases for each side and then the game will start.
A little information on how things will go. Each time that there is a battle(s), everyone will get a chance to take part. Battles will be handed out and if there are more players then battles, then 2 or more players from each side will fight the same fight against another player from the other side. This will NOT be a team game but will occur at the same time with the result for the one battle being an average between the total number of identical games being played. I figure that this is ok as we are only representing a small section of what actually took place here during the war.
05-23-2009, 06:31 PM,
I stumbled across this picture, and just had to post it...:smoke:

[Image: DSCN0251.jpg]
05-24-2009, 11:04 AM,
Great picture!!
05-30-2009, 05:18 AM,
A quick look at the north and south battle maps, with the centre one being built at the moment:
[Image: Update23cmap.png]

[Image: Update23bmap.png]
05-30-2009, 11:59 PM,
yes count me in.
06-01-2009, 02:07 AM,
If we can find another interested body, I can get you in on the first battle.