• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need a replacement partner
05-16-2009, 03:41 PM,
RE: Need a replacement partner
steel god Wrote:LMAO.

If I had to play the Germans against both Ricky B and Volcano Man in Kursk I'd have personal problems too.

Feelings of inadequacy.
Despair.
Foreboding.
Depression.
Probably even erectile dysfunction.

:bow:

After I stopped my hysterical giggling, I too vote Paul's post as the best of the year so far!

Foul,
You may have played VM and RickyB, but really, never both at the same time as team mates. After all tin hats can only take so much...Some thoughts about Mark's game here.

Russian Roulette.
VM & RickyB The Hammer and Sickle Team
OJW - Send chewing tobacco to him care of Mark. Like in the movie, he is going to be spitting a lot! Good luck fellow.

++++++
++++++
++++++
Where the wooden crosses grow. Now we know.

I am sending OJS (aka Mark) a complimentary blitzkrieg club official logo hole complete with cover. He is gonna need it.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2009, 12:20 AM,
Well we might get beat like a rented Army mule but for me it wont be the 1st time nor will it be the last.but i'm looking toward a good game
05-18-2009, 05:07 AM,
One thing is for certain. I have never beat either VM or RickyB, but I have learned much from losing to them. I would not be as good a player as I am now if I had not tried to beat them.
They are the best IMO.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-18-2009, 07:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2009, 07:29 AM by Indragnir.)
Indeed.
Never played against Ed, team game against Ricky (one ended, one ongoing right now), Ricky is a crafty devil like my team mates say (Outlaw Josey Wales and Kuriltai).

Play against the bests and you'll learn with the bests.
05-18-2009, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2009, 03:34 PM by Volcano Man.)
Bah! I don't consider myself that good really -- I am too methodical. The real "great" players are those that are totally unpredictable. :)

As for Rick, I gave up trying to win against him so now I strictly choose to play on the same team from now on. ;)
Send this user an email
05-19-2009, 12:21 AM,
Ah, some of you guys all give way too much credit! As with Ed, I am a very methodical player, and use a small advantage to try and win, generally not too much flashy stuff, unlike some really skilled players out there (Tet2 for example!).

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
05-19-2009, 02:15 AM,
LMAO...yeah just methodical, that's them.

Methodically cleaning their nails with a knife, and their opponents accidentally back up onto it.

Seventeen times.

They're stone cold killers boys, never let 'em fool you. ;)
05-19-2009, 02:37 AM,
Yep, and this is from the guy who returns from his gaming retirement "rusty" in his own words and racks up an undefeated .821 record in 3 months! I don't think you retired Paul, it seems you were taking gaming steroids and secretely working hard on building up mental strength for your return to gaming with us, LOL.

Rick
05-19-2009, 02:55 AM,
Fear not oh Tricky one, both Darran and Brian shall shortly be correcting my impressive record. Both are well on their way to defeating me. One of them sadly at my own game. Cry

Besides, I'm hardly invincible on the Black Powder Ladder. Lots of draws. I can't quite manage to figure out how to keep those buggers in line without half of them routing at an inopportune moment. :rolleyes: At least in PzC when a unit breaks you know why, in the 16th Century these boys run if it's too smoky I think. :chin:
05-19-2009, 04:28 AM,
Ah, I know what you mean! I was playing BG Gettysburg years ago, and gave Pickett's Charge a try, against the AI. Only like 4 turns, maybe, not much for a player to do in it except fire. I march my Confederates up and get slaughtered and lose, very historical. Try again, getting my rear handed to me again, but get lucky and a Union unit routs, and sure enough every single enemy unit runs away leaving Genl Pickett the winner.

Rick