• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wargamers on Facebook
05-05-2009, 04:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 04:57 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
Wargamers on Facebook
OK, I'll admit that I've got a Facebook account.

At 40 that pretty much makes me Grandpa there, and I don't have 1/3 of the friends my teenage nephews have. Main reason for it was to allow my family in Ohio to see pictures of my kids, but I've found it to be almost like a High School/college reunion. I've been amazed at the folks I've been able to get back in touch with. Interesting to say the least...

Anyone else here on the Blitz have a Facebook presence? If so, feel free to look me up and connect.

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2009, 06:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 06:46 AM by Ozgur Budak.)
RE: Wargamers on Facebook
I am there as Ozgur Budak. Not a frequent visitor though. Looking at your family I see striking similarities. Same ages, two young boys (our second is coming soon), and a pet that thinks he is the first child. Mine is a cat though.
05-06-2009, 02:08 PM,
I am out there as well; feel free to hook up by searching on "Bill Havice".
05-07-2009, 08:25 AM,
you can find me there playing scrabble, texas holdem, and goofing off with mafia wars, as randy plume
:)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard