You have allready a WF CG.

And some interest in RS.

NOBODY else does.

So,it was a nice dream:)

txs,anyway

cheers
Andrew

Andrew:

IMO, you are asking for too much time committment from any one CS player. :cool2:

Why don't you start with a "less daunting" proposal... maybe have a player select one scenario from each theater? Play those games, and then see where you may be led? :chin:

Just a thought...
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2009, 08:09 AM,
RE: EF II,WF,RS
mwest Wrote:
Andrew Young Wrote:Sir,

If I order Matrix CS -discs,

You have allready a WF CG.

And some interest in RS.

NOBODY else does.

So,it was a nice dream:)

txs,anyway

cheers
Andrew

Andrew:

IMO, you are asking for too much time committment from any one CS player. :cool2:

Why don't you start with a "less daunting" proposal... maybe have a player select one scenario from each theater? Play those games, and then see where you may be led? :chin:

Just a thought...

I agree with mwest, if you want to play them in order you may have to play more than one opponent through the war. You may be able to get people to commit to X number of scenarios but the time commitment is a lot for one player, most have severel games going as it is. I would try that to see if you get anybody to start.

Chuck
04-26-2009, 08:41 AM,
I'm hit

Andrew
04-26-2009, 09:59 AM,
Andrew Young Wrote:I'm hit

Andrew

I think maybe you did not realize the scope of your request?
Tiger88 and I have been playing through EFII. We've been one scenario after another on the go for over two years and are barely half way through. :chin:
You want to do that, and with two more theaters? EekWhip

I admire your youthful energy. I am just thinking that you need to know what you are asking a player to commit themselves to? :smoke:

cheers

RR
04-26-2009, 11:25 AM,
MrRoadrunner Wrote:
Andrew Young Wrote:I'm hit

Andrew

I think maybe you did not realize the scope of your request?
Tiger88 and I have been playing through EFII. We've been one scenario after another on the go for over two years and are barely half way through. :chin:
You want to do that, and with two more theaters? EekWhip

I admire your youthful energy. I am just thinking that you need to know what you are asking a player to commit themselves to? :smoke:

cheers

RR

Ed,
As you've said its a lot to ask of a player,thats why I brought up the idea of multiple players. Its hard to figure what I'm doing next week let alone 3 yrs from now. I know how hard you stick to getting out turns I can't imagine whats its taken so far. To you and Tiger 88 cheerscheers I'll get the 1st 2 rounds. Andrew play a few games with some people and you might find that person who'll do what you ask. Good luck on your quest its noble.

Chuck
04-27-2009, 03:46 AM,
I can't really commit to playing all scenarios on all 3 discs, but as I only have the Talonsoft versions I am quite happy to play a game. If you want me to start you off on your historical Odyssey choose a scenario and we'll kick off....
50cal
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim
04-28-2009, 11:20 PM,
OK;

First:We have time.

So ,you choose the times when you play.

Second,this for fun.

Since I'm 55 , I will maybe die before we finish.

But let's try it,anyway.

Here are the first,you play always axis.

EF II:First blood
WFBig Grinortmund
RS:Gin drinkers line.

So, we only play the scens on the original TS discs.

The updates are those from the Blitz.
Except RS , which has no update ,or preferably,I did'nt find it.

Let me know,

Andrew
05-03-2009, 04:32 AM,
I just have the EIF and RS with some of the updates here. So I gues most people here are using the Matrix version right? Is it really a big change? I just saw that it had more nations but it has all the updates?
05-03-2009, 05:35 AM,
Sir

Next week I will order the Matrix CS -games.

Then we will see if i really lost the feeling.

I only play Allies .

I drop my request for whole discs:)

cheers
Andrew
Future ladder leader:)
05-04-2009, 06:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2009, 06:25 AM by Panzer VI.)
Chairman Meow Wrote:I just have the EIF and RS with some of the updates here. So I gues most people here are using the Matrix version right? Is it really a big change? I just saw that it had more nations but it has all the updates?

Not only new nations, but new units for the existing nations.New rules such as hidden AT guns and Extreme assault.New utilities like the Unit viewer and Scenario Selector program.Plus you get all the games and the expansions on ONE disc for a price(35 bucks on NWS online gaming store) thats cheaper than when you bought EF and RS seperately.