• Downloads

EF II,WF,RS
05-04-2009, 03:20 PM,
RE: EF II,WF,RS
Txs for the tip.

Regards,
Andrew
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2009, 09:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2009, 09:53 PM by Chairman Meow.)
Ok this Matrix version sounds cool. I want to start playing some email games here so I guess I will need it.

Couple more questions though;

When you get the disc, do you always need it in the drive to play? My rising sun game doesn't need it but my EIF does. Nice not to need it I think.

Also in the game can KMT and CCP troops fight each other or are they stuck in the United Front? and are there actual campaigns to play as China or any other new nation or do you have to build your own?
05-08-2009, 04:20 AM,
Guess this is Antoni's ladder:)

So I leave this up to him.

Cheers,

Andrew
05-08-2009, 09:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2009, 09:36 AM by Panzer VI.)
Dont know what KMT or CCP is, but there is a Axis soviets for early cold war scenarios(the OOB now goes to 1953).And there is allied romania and what not.

Nope, like all matrix game, you dont need a CD in the drive to play.All you have to do click on the game menu, choose your game and you are good to go.
05-08-2009, 12:57 PM,
You dont *have* to get a disk if you go for the digital download option from http://www.matrixgames.com/games/store.asp?gid=294

What you do is download the file and you then have the option to burn the download onto a dvd if you want.

If you want to pay extra you can get a physical copy of the disc (but I cant see the point).

The really important thing is to keep hold of the serial number ! - you will need this if you have to reinstall the game.
This number will be on your purchase email AND as a textfile called serialnumber when you install the game.

Hope this helps !

Chairman Meow Wrote:Ok this Matrix version sounds cool. I want to start playing some email games here so I guess I will need it.

Couple more questions though;

When you get the disc, do you always need it in the drive to play? My rising sun game doesn't need it but my EIF does. Nice not to need it I think.

Also in the game can KMT and CCP troops fight each other or are they stuck in the United Front? and are there actual campaigns to play as China or any other new nation or do you have to build your own?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-08-2009, 10:27 PM,
KMT = Kuomintang = Nationalist forces of China

CCP = Chinese Communist Party.

They were enemies before the war but made a pact to rid China of Japan but this "United Front" was not always united. They still fought each other so just wondering if I can make games with them fighting?

Thanks for the info on the matrix version sounds cool