• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

looking for thunder
04-17-2009, 02:14 PM,
looking for thunder
Tired to email you. Thanks for the help,still no go. Do you know any one in las vegas, if not maybe I can send my games to you to down load patches. Also how to I sign up for civil war boot camp.
Thanks Alan
yankeeman
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2009, 10:09 PM,
RE: looking for thunder
To add yourself to an additional ladder click on "Member Page" under G-1| Admin in the main menu.

Then click on Change General Information.

Then while holding the control key down click on any additional ladders you want to join. To play ACW games you would click on Black Powder.

Insert your password at the bottom of the form, and hit enter.

You'll be asked to select an army and ladder image on the following page, fill it in, hit enter again, and you're done.
04-18-2009, 02:36 AM,
Thanks Steel God for the response.

Yankee Man, when you loaded the game to the computer did you make sure you loaded outside of the program files. This is critical for the patches to work.

I did not receive any emails from you but I will send you one and maybe we can get this worked out so you can play some games. Expect an email this morning.

Thanks
Thunder
04-18-2009, 02:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2009, 02:46 AM by Steel God.)
Thunder Wrote:Thanks Steel God for the response.

No worries Tony. I'm here, I might as well answer what I can I figure Big Grin
04-18-2009, 04:20 AM,
In regards to yankymans post is it still possible to play pbem games if the players have two different patches(updates)?
04-18-2009, 04:40 AM,
It might be possible, I have never tried it. I would however recommend against it as it might cause some weird issues.

Thunder
04-18-2009, 05:55 AM,
U124IXB Wrote:In regards to yankymans post is it still possible to play pbem games if the players have two different patches(updates)?

I have no specific experience on the games in question, but from experience on other series I would say that is most likely not possible.