• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thunder
04-14-2009, 02:31 PM,
Thunder
Thunder,
Patchs from Hps wont donwload to games,instead they go to a file named alan, under documents. From there I can not get them to go into games. Also pbem wont donwload into games, never had this problem with Xp. Hope you can help, very much would like to play in the club.
Thanks
yankee man
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2009, 11:24 PM,
RE: Thunder
Hi Yankee man,

I started out with the same problem. First when you install the HPS games you must change the directory they use. They normally like to go to the program file but that will cause issues. It is very important that when you install it to your comuter that you install into C:/HPS/(insert your game title). This allow you to update the game later with patches.

Then later when you bring the patch in all you need to do is click the patch you want. On the first pop up box click on run, next pop up box click on run. The third pop box will be the win zip self extractor. Click on the browse button, then the c drive, then the hps folder and then the game you are updating folder and then click okay.

This should get the new files into your game folder and you should be ready to play. If you run into any other problems or just questions please let me know and I will do anything I can to help.

Thunder
Ladder Custodian
Quote this message in a reply