• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"the largest tank battle in the world"
04-05-2009, 02:34 PM,
"the largest tank battle in the world"
I am trying again to find an opponent. Let's not let Volcano's (et al) work go to waste. :)

Anyone want to play a mirror set of games of "H2H-Clash of Steel at Prokhorovka (PBEM Scoring)", recently added to the HTH collection? I can do at least one turn a week, but somes times I miss a week.

I'll take the Russians, first. Please contact me before sending a move.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 03:31 AM,
RE: "the largest tank battle in the world"
Hi Patrick,

If you still don't have an opponent I can play with you. A slow-moving game is just what I can commit myself to right now.

Beware, though, that I have helped with the initial testing and have no intention of making it easy for you ;)

Rui
04-06-2009, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2009, 01:21 PM by Volcano Man.)
A tip for the Russian player: create stacks and force the Axis player to assault to gain ground, and be willing to accept losses. Counter attack where ever possible to divert Axis strength. You have to think like a Russian... BE THE RUSSIAN. ;) Additional: AT guns are key.

I ended up winning as the Russians in the final test, but it was very bloody and hard fought (probably should of made an AAR about it). The fighting was legendary.
Send this user an email
04-06-2009, 11:12 AM,
Thank you Aetius. I've sent you an email, to the address listed at this site. You can respond to me at hmcsrosthern --at-- gmail.com cheers