• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Newbie questions...
03-25-2009, 05:56 AM,
RE: Newbie questions...
Ahem, sorry i didn't tell you: I'm talking about me and my friend game, not Blitz-game, then it shouldn't bother you, right?

Not taking games yet..
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2009, 07:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2009, 07:02 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
Sisu Wrote:Ahem, sorry i didn't tell you: I'm talking about me and my friend game, not Blitz-game, then it shouldn't bother you, right?

Sisu, Maybe Paul did not understand that you were talking about a non-ladder game when you wrote;
"Well, i was wondering if 2 players vs computer could had been possible?"
Since TheBlitz uses ladders to show the position of players relative to other players what did your question have to do with the club? It could not be recorded on the ladder anyway?

From your profile, you are a member of the CM ladder. You may want to ask your questions there? They would know if games can be played "team style". I and others are not as familiar with CM to know if can be played as a teamgame.
Just click, Forums, and then scroll down to CM and click to view and/or post there.

You may get better responses on the forum of the game you are talking about? :chin:

RR
03-25-2009, 07:08 AM,
Ohh, right, sorry... I'm heading there now, thanks.
(Should have done in the first place, lol)

Not taking games yet..