• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

europecow ver6.1 (savestates)
03-17-2009, 10:57 AM,
RE: europecow ver6.1 (savestates)
Ha ha, we read them very quickly.....have to make a living, you know!
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2009, 10:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2009, 12:57 AM by Amnesia.)
And that continu :

Turn 140 :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhpdc3

A fictive opération this time, as I said before, the game with EXPERT setting is damn hard, if the front south advance quite well and the north front took Leningrad, the center group is in difficulty, after more than 5 months..So my positions are bad compared to the real front, but the advantage is that the snow won't come before a while..
12 turns..
12 turn to destroy their center group, get moscow, save the finland which is about to fall, and fortify the whole front to survive the terrible winter, which will occur to a -85% supply for Axis forces for..
Don't blame me, I did the best I could, but there is problem, around 25% of the red army has forced the finland, that was IMPOSSIBLE to hold..The rest of the map is under control..

Here is the map :

[Image: mfb.jpg]

ha ha !!:smoke:
I called this...
The "Mother-fucker-blitz-of-the-death" operation.:rolleyes:

North spike : 3rd panzer + the spanish armored div.
South spike : 3rd pz + 1st pz + 2nd pz + italian armored units..

I suggest you to join the two offencive the highest possible to trap the biggest number of russian div, don't forget to add the para troops to block their attempts to extract at the first turn..

Then, you need to massacre them fast and burst to Moscow !!
Don't forget as well that you absolutly need to disengage the 1st pz after the offensive to prepare the Blau operation..I am not very optimistic about the 4th pz, but it should not be necessary to bring it in the south this army, considering the advantage in North africa, Rommel panzers unit will compensate..
03-23-2009, 08:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2009, 08:57 PM by Amnesia.)
LET'S START SERIOUS THING NOW :

Winter 41 begins :

[Image: 91841370.jpg]

Just -85% for axis supply..
Ha ha..:smoke: piece of cake..
I just got Moscow (-15% prod for them) and fortify the whole front line..I would be completly satisfacte dbut I failed one of my personal objectives to destroy thier reserve of light rifle squad, I started BARBAROSSA when they had 85000 in reserve, and now they stabilize around 13000..Just too much..They can reconstitute fast their units..

A new difficulty added : the Iran army is insane, and USSR sent a formation to attac the Turchia, which can not properly fight du to the decrease of Axis supply. But don't worry, the italian are not that bad and they can provide lot of unit to fight in Orient..

This fucking winter will paralize me for 22 turns !!! until 1st April..
I will have to think very tacticaly if I want launch my Operation BLAU the soonest possible, if I can deploy my 4st and 1st Panzer army in the south..
03-24-2009, 07:18 PM,
half of the winter : 3 hex lost around Moscow..My SMG squad reserve is being recover. The turchia is being invaded by the Iran armies