• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Replay error
02-27-2009, 07:38 AM,
Replay error
Opened up a turn and at the replay screen I got a "parent unit invalid" and then the game crashed to desktop. When I reopened everything was fine although it did send an error message to my opponent.

Ideas why?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2009, 07:53 AM,
RE: Replay error
Which battle were you fighting ?

Any ideas why it happened ?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-27-2009, 08:17 AM,
Playing Sinai 67 against Fernando; and no I am at a loss. The only odd thing may have been I went to click on the check mark for end replay but instead clicked just on a blank area. I would hope the engine isn't that fragile.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
02-27-2009, 08:27 AM,
Sinai 67

It could be a problem with the scenario design Chris.

Have you contacted the author ?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-27-2009, 08:28 AM,
Nah, too much trouble and I am too lazy.
02-27-2009, 08:31 AM,
You sound like a man after my own heart !
03-10-2009, 06:23 AM,
The mystery has been solved: during the replay DO NOT try to zoom in with the mouse wheel, as soon as you do the game will pop up with the invalid HQ error and crash to desktop.