• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World War III Posted
02-18-2009, 12:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2009, 01:42 PM by Zemke.)
World War III Posted
World War III campaign scenario along with four other medium 30+ turn scenarios using the same OOB is now posted at the link below. If you see any major issues, please feel free to let me know [email protected], I will fix as time allows. However,please read the attached notes, which explain a lot of the questions, concerns and differences, which should answer most questions.

For Scenario download go to the link below and follow instructions.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/do..._Scns.html
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2009, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2009, 02:11 PM by Zemke.)
RE: World War III Posted
A final update / corrections will post tomorrow sometime, based on feedback from many different people.
Changes:
1. British OOB completely redone
2. Ensured all units release that should
3. Edited edition of the "Notes"
Not all changes asked for were implemented, as some were very minor and would not affect the game.
02-25-2009, 11:39 AM,
Update posted
02-27-2009, 04:40 PM,
I am sure sorry to say this, but this thing will need another update. The air is not correct at all. There is way too much NATO air, which defeats my intent of NATO building up slowly. Also, corrected several minor issues, and need to add one more piece of art work that was left out. This should be it, the last major moving part I have found that is in serious need of "repair".
Again my apologies.

I will post again when it is up on Glenn web site.
03-01-2009, 10:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2009, 10:37 AM by Zemke.)
Latest and hopefully the last update has been posted. The main fix was in the air availability in the campaign scenario, plus several minor fixes or adjustments.

One major change to the air model, now on turn one neither side can use air. This allows NATO to move without getting interdiction, then one turn two NATO will have very little air that will slowly build up over time. This is to reflect WP air strikes on NATO airfields, then NATO slow recovery and also NATO having to regain air superiority, maintain the air corridors and sea lanes. All these demands would place a premium on any air craft capable of air to air engagements. So you will not see a slow increase in NATO air strength.
03-02-2009, 01:27 AM,
I was missing some artwork when I looked at this last night. I've followed the instructions from Glenn's page but does it have to be done in any certain order? Looks fantastic!
03-02-2009, 12:00 PM,
Send me an e-mail with the details, and I will see what I can do.