• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Point Values
02-15-2009, 11:13 PM,
RE: Point Values
MrRoadrunner Wrote:I agree. Eek LOL! (I wonder how many members who read this forum have just fainted?) :smoke:

:pig: :pig:

The apocolypse is upon us. :eek1: I am off to join a cult or something.

:rolleyes:

Thanx!

Hawk
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2009, 01:27 AM,
Von Earlmann Wrote:Ed,
Some of the Volksgrenadier divisions were also formed from conscripts of which most didn't even speak German.....can you imagine the chaos in battle when trying to issue orders :-)......I suspect these factors had a lot to do with poor morale

Earl,

Thus my comment about unit cohesion and integrity. :smoke:

cheers

Ed
02-16-2009, 01:34 AM,
Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:
MrRoadrunner Wrote:I agree. LOL! (I wonder how many members who read this forum have just fainted?)

:pig: :pig:

The apocolypse is upon us. :eek1: I am off to join a cult or something.

:rolleyes:

Thanx!

Hawk

LOL! I have nothing against truth.
I may stand up against injustice and when I perceive that someone is getting screwed.
I may not like Huib's scenarios. I may not like some of the arrogance I perceive in his comments. I may not like the personal attacks.
But, when he speaks the truth and has a point I agree with, I am not going to be silent or disagree for the sake of disagreement.

What most people do not know but, assume they know ... it's not personal with me unless I am personally attacked. ;) :chin:
Debate and discussion can get heated but, it never has to devolve into personal attacks? :smoke:

I'll have to get out my old phone book and give you the number of a nearby cult group. :rolleyes: LOL!

cheers

Ed
02-17-2009, 04:30 AM,
Well, as long as we are off topic, from a personal point of view, I don't think much of the Stg44. I'd take the M1 over it any time. With a 7.92 X 33 cartridge and mv of 2,100 fps, the Stg44 is fair, but I'll take the 30.06 any time.

Yea US infantry!

:stir:
Send this user an email
02-17-2009, 05:45 AM,
Brilliant i could read these all day.Jason stuff the lot of them mate keep up the good work and concentrate on the good stuff to add to 1.05.cheerscheerscheerscheersguys some of those posts were brilliant and hilarious.