• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Events
03-03-2009, 01:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2009, 01:42 PM by Currahee.)
RE: Events
I won't be able to look at this properly tonight,but on the U.Boats, did you modify the scenario to have them arrive on the turns shown? Because in the original scenario, they arrive beginning Turn 50. Also, they consist of RL ships as their "equipment", which in the scenario I have, don't begin production until Turn 40. Did you change that, to begin their production earlier? I'm not sure about the "?"; I think it means the arrival is event-dependent?

Well, let me know the answers to these, and we'll figure out what's happening. Also, you might email me the scenario, as you've changed it thus far.

I'm looking at Europe(COW)ver.6.1 (Gabriele),obtained from the Rugged Defense Site in the version that begins 1939.
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2009, 08:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2009, 09:36 PM by Amnesia.)
RE: Events
Interesting ! I will check right now what it is, probably the scenario of my dreams, an improved version of war in europe ver3 but by the designer..
but I have not found it ! I created an account, on Rugged Defense forum, could you please give a link for the scenario ?

what a shame, I was doing a real good work on the ver3..

EDIT : found it ! wow...HA ha..I will be busy for the next weeks..:rolleyes:
I am so stupid, I notice only now that I had already 4 old versions of this scenario, but apprently more advanced than the one I was talking about, I made a lot of flood on this topic for nothing !!

EDIT 2 : HOLY SHIT !! it seems that most of the bug and default I had found have been corrected !! supply and replacements reviewed !! OAAaahh..I will come with this scenario...:):):P
Quote this message in a reply