• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Twilight of the Gods_alt scenario Missing Forces (question for Volcano Man)?
02-02-2009, 02:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2009, 02:26 AM by Indragnir.)
Twilight of the Gods_alt scenario Missing Forces (question for Volcano Man)?
Hi Ed,

I was taking a look at this scenario (850610_01), to my surprise I wasn't able to locate (nor as reinforcement nor as strategy, neither on map):
-5th Mech Bde Canadian.
-British Para regiment.
-UK/NL MLF force
-Gurkha's rifles
- From 14 French divisions only 4 divisions (3rd and 5th Armored, 11th Alpine, 27th Para) on game.
-82th AB Division
-101th AA Division.
-24th ID
-194th and 197th bdes (USA)
-ACE mobile force as a whole.

I've checked all reinforcements and strategies but to no avail.
I'm not even sure if there other NATO missing forces.

Are there some kind of hidden strategy or it's me?

Bests
César
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2009, 06:10 AM,
RE: Twilight of the Gods_alt scenario Missing Forces (question for Volcano Man)?
Some of these units (82 and 101 AB, ACE Mobile Force etc.) might have had alternative tasks outisde the map.
Send this user an email
02-02-2009, 06:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2009, 06:19 AM by Indragnir.)
RE: Twilight of the Gods_alt scenario Missing Forces (question for Volcano Man)?
No, no, they're in stock campaing, Twilight of the gods is an scenario with stock forces with additional forces for both sides, so no way they're off game.

César
02-02-2009, 09:16 AM,
Indragnir Wrote:No, no, they're in stock campaing, Twilight of the gods is an scenario with stock forces with additional forces for both sides, so no way they're off game.

César

They are in the stock DF 85 OOB, yes. But that OOb includes a lot of units that are not used in the stock scenarios and campaigns (REFORGER units, XVIII AB Corps, Soviet 2nd Operational Echelon from the USSR etc. etc.)
Send this user an email
02-02-2009, 09:33 AM,
Ok, you're right, I misunderstood what unit were REFORGER and what not, so twilight of the gods adds a US Corps and air assets.
02-03-2009, 03:49 AM,
Yes, these forces are intentionally left out. It is understood that these forces are located elsewhere.
Send this user an email