• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer campaigns mindset assistance
04-01-2009, 06:11 AM,
RE: Panzer campaigns mindset assistance
Quote:I wish more people had your good sense, too many people take on a CG without ever thinking of the commitment they are entering into!

Some of those east front CG's & the F40 CG's are monsters. If you're dying to play a CG I'd recommend MG44. The map is smaller & the number of units is more manageable - plus there are enough variations of the CG out there to satisfy (just about) everybody.[/quote]
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 07:34 AM,
I understand wives, kids, chores...by they must understand Pzc CG and reciprocate...:stir:

Marquo
04-05-2009, 02:46 AM,
Marquo wrote:

"The more I play the more I am convinced that the best way for me to play is with an opponent who will play without the SAVE option enabled. This is because it indicates to me that my opponent has the time and mindset to concentrate on the campaign for the time it takes to make the move."

I agree and disagree with you. I use the save key frequently as a means for a quick back up of my move. My puter has the nasty habit of going "blue screen of death" on me, and I don't like redoing part or all of a move.

But, like you, I prefer to tackle a move in one sitting, but that's just not always possible. I think that if your opponent gets the move back to you in a timely fashion then its really a non-argument.

The only time using the save key is Verbotten, obviously, is to redo a move to avoid a bad result. But to the best of my knowledge its impossibe to tell if someone has done this, so just hope your opponent is honourable and "play on".
04-05-2009, 03:00 AM,
"The only time using the save key is Verbotten, obviously, is to redo a move to avoid a bad result. But to the best of my knowledge its impossibe to tell if someone has done this, so just hope your opponent is honourable and "play on".

In Toaw there is a window apears to tell you if somem one has done this ,it might be an idea to put this into Hps.

I think most people play fair.