• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Coming Soon!
02-04-2009, 06:56 PM,
RE: Coming Soon!
I have the Art Folder just need the rest:)
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 08:30 PM,
Dont worry, first of all is you.... well your wife, women are to posesive Whip Big Grin

Take your time and before upload it take a cheers with your squad.
02-10-2009, 02:32 PM,
Gents, my plan is to post this thing somewhere this coming weekend, some how, some way.

Below are some of the differences in WW III and other scenarios, for good or bad, to hopefully keep your interest up.

1. Air interdiction effects cut
2. More WP Air units, all available at the front end of the game
3. More NATO Air, much less at the start of the game, it builds over time
4. Soviet Union now deploys MVD Internal Security Spetz, OMON and GRU GSO units. These are the elite of the elite of Russian Special forces.
5. US deploys its Special Forces Detachment One (Delta)
6. US Deploys National Guard and Reserve Units, and pretty much the full weight of the US military will come to into play given enough time; this is taking into account a simultaneous war in Korea, but with the US having a Europe first policy like WW II
7. WP artillery starts stockpiled at the start of the game.
8. Strategy Options for two complete Soviet Armies
9. Movement system based on completely different philosophy
10. Criteria for NATO infantry strength is same as WP, NATO infantry units much larger
11. Defense of Infantry higher
12. More WP artillery, the God of War speaks
13. MRLS and B-27 have ratings somewhere between stock and _alt oob
14. AA Inf defense lower to three and two, one for HQs, ADA attack ratings increased for all
15. More Dynamic Austrian and Danish fights, these once backwater areas to the main front have greatly increased in importance to both sides.
16. NATO can now cross attach several more Corps assets and units than before.
17. More Soviet Cat A units included, (using some Far East, Mongolia and Moscow military district units to get the extra units
18. Operational Planning maps for the WP Commander to see how best to employ his airborne divisions
19. Three smaller scenarios, all using the same WW III files.
20. Modified existing art out there, adding some of my own touches, all are not necessary, some however are new an required if you want a picture.
21. Complete OOB for NATO and WP included on Excel, also complete reinforcement schedules for both sides.
22. A 15+ page of notes explaining all the changes, and the thought process behind my thinking.
02-11-2009, 12:36 AM,
Sounds great, a mod where we can see reserves fighting

You say that we can see US reserves, the same for other allies in the WP and OTAN side???

The 3 small battles included are a good notice, a good way to test the new battlefield rules in a fast way.

21 and 22 points sounds great and i am a savage with a bad english hehehehe :whis:

And only say good luck and waiting the mod... ooooo whats the mod official name???
02-11-2009, 01:43 AM,
Wow, major changes! Can't wait! :P

It must have been tough to maintain reasonable play balance. It appears that both sides have gained strength. Was it your intention to strengthen one side more than the other, or have you attempted to maintain the balance between the forces that exists in the stock/Alt versions?
02-11-2009, 04:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2009, 04:39 AM by Sgt Fury.)
This sounds fantastic! Really looking forward to seeing this work. Did you think about adding SAM missle assets to the OOB seems like one of the main missing elements in the game (and they are in ME 67)?

How many people would be needed to team game this one?

Fury
02-11-2009, 12:22 PM,
Sgt Fury Wrote:How many people would be needed to team game this one?
Fury

Sounds like it would take at least three per side...count me in for the WP!Party
02-11-2009, 10:02 PM,
Well 3 per side would be perfect. In any ways sign me up for WP:)
02-11-2009, 11:43 PM,
Zemke, take good care of yourself, and I wish you a safe return to your wife, family and loved one's.
I'm sure I speak for everyone here at the Blitz.
I have never served in the Armed Forces myself, but have a nephew who was in Iraq and Afghanistan left the forces, and is now working with a security firm in the same war zones.
02-12-2009, 03:32 AM,
Zemke Wrote:My problem is, I have been mobilized for the US Army, (again) and am now on an Army post doing training,

That's your own fault. You should simply have told them that you can't go right now because you're working on a Top Secret (SI) government (you're in a branch of the gov) project involving computer aided analysis of various conflict situations in the three dimensional battlespace to be used by a "think-tank" like group of world class military science experts (that would be us)