Coming Soon!
01-25-2009, 07:06 AM,
RE: Coming Soon!
Thanks FLG, dont need made magic :stir: Big Grin

PD: waiting the scen/mod, curious made some incursions in enemy territory Whip
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2009, 11:18 PM,
I've seen this baby and I cannot wait to start up a team game!

Bob
01-28-2009, 02:10 AM,
This sounds great, can't wait!

Will it be playable against the AI? Or is it only for PBEM/HTH?
01-28-2009, 03:19 AM,
It was designed from the start as an HTH scenario with team play in mind. As someone pointed out to me, this is so large, it would take two people 8 hours to do a single turn, so unless you have a lot of time, it is best played as a cooperative effort or team game.

I have no idea how it would play with or against the AI, and my experience level of setting up AI orders is low (frankly zero). Although I would not mind if someone were to add this later who knew what they were doing. Of late I have been running different tests on explicit supply, usage rates and all that and would like to include that at some point, but that will be later I think. I could add in explict supply now, but I may "get it" wrong and would rather take the time to get it right.
01-28-2009, 05:51 AM,
Hmm, are there two "Twilight of the Gods" mods? I thought I made "Götterdämmerung - Twilight of the Gods" -- there must have been another one that I did not know about. ;)
Send this user an email
01-28-2009, 09:13 AM,
Sorry Volcano Man, I was not sure who designed what, so I credited Dave because his name was listed right after the "Company" designers. No offensive intended. Below is what is in the "Twlight of the Gods" scenario discription window I have. Thanks for all your works.

Author:John Tiller & partners
Scenario Discription:...........................Based on works and efforts from John Tiller, Saunders and Blackie, Dave "Sgt Fury" Gillies, Mark "Cpt Cav" Breed, Marc "Bayonet" Bellizzi and Edward "Volcano Man" Williams.
01-28-2009, 09:29 PM,
No problem, I was just causing trouble. ;)

Yes, "Götterdämmerung - Twilight of the Gods" was made by a ton of people in the community.
Send this user an email
01-30-2009, 06:08 PM,
I hope to post this sometime tomorrow for those of you who have been waiting patiently. I am waiting on some test results from play testers to come in, then the final review and done.
02-04-2009, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2009, 08:17 AM by Zemke.)
I am very sorry I could not get this out when I said I would, I just plain ran out of time. My problem is, I have been mobilized for the US Army, (again) and am now on an Army post doing training, and where I am staying there is no internet, so I am using an "air card" which is slow compared to my regular internet, or too slow to post the art folder. Again I am very sorry, I worked as hard and as long as I could, till just prior to having to stop, (you can ask my Wife), and just got the scenario project finished, but could not get it posted anywhere for free, and frankly I did not have any time left to look very hard for sites and compare costs. So hang in there, I am working on some options, one is if I can get home one weekend I can post it then, we'll just have to see how things work out.
02-04-2009, 09:26 AM,
Maybe Glenn would be able to put up your scenario on his unofficial PzC Page. He has a number modern campaign scenraios already

http://members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/welcome.html