• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AAW Ladder
01-17-2009, 08:15 AM,
AAW Ladder
How do I get Le Dernier Argument added to the scenario list in the AAW database so we can report our game?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2009, 08:18 AM,
RE: AAW Ladder
Ignore above, I understand my opponent is sorting it out.
01-17-2009, 09:10 AM,
Your thoughts on the scenario?
01-17-2009, 03:50 PM,
Scenario has been added you can report it now
01-17-2009, 08:38 PM,
Hi Ozgur

Excellent scenario, you did a great job. I have to say my opponent played it really well. He snaked around behind me there by negating the advantage of the bunker. He also used a long range spotter with a mortar to disrupt things from afar.

I managed to inflicted a bit of damage on him but he out played me. My sniper was very effective pinning a lot of his units. Perhaps with hindsight I should have abandoned the bunker as it severely limited the line of fire of the units placed there and they could not fire on his heaviest concentrations that ended up behind me. I like a scenario like that because it shows you that a correct strategy can be difficult to counter. My mistake was not being able to think of an effective counter strategy.

If you ever have a free slot for a game give me a shout as I'd like to play the best.
01-18-2009, 01:53 AM,
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Adam. It was one of my favourites. I planned more Legion engagements from Ivory Coast but time is an issue.

Sure I'd like to give it a try. My mail: ozgurbudak <at> gmail.com
01-18-2009, 01:13 PM,
Ivan Wrote:If you ever have a free slot for a game give me a shout as I'd like to play the best.

iYou got that right, my friend. Once I get a free slot., I'd like to give it a shot as well, hoping to provide a better opponent than I was years ago...
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
01-19-2009, 03:54 AM,
Anytime Alan. Just give a shout.