• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

where to find all the updates for matrix??
01-19-2009, 10:46 AM,
RE: where to find all the updates for matrix??
we played at a venue on the other side of town, Utah did play very well against BAMA, it was a very good game to watch
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2009, 01:29 PM,
Oh yes it was. I just never would have put money on Utah, but they played an exciting game. I thought they played as 1 unit & were well coached.

LSU played the way I think everyone thought they would play all season againt Tech.

I also thought the GA LSU game was a good game for TV. It was well fought.

I am very happy for you. I love rock music & prefer hearing it in smaller settings. wish you were closer, but perhaps GA will make it back to NO & I can come watch a show. My wife still talks about the last time we went to NO (pre Katrina) & how we enjoyed listeningh to the bands as we walked up & down the street.
01-21-2009, 07:25 AM,
Shoot LSU had quarterback problems the whole year and it hurt big time, i think the team started giving up in the end, what a shame for such a talanted bunch of guys who seemed never to be able to put it all together, no team leader for LSU this past year, but Georgia man are they loosing a ton of talent this year, WOW, they will be hard to replace,but i know Georgia will be right up there for next year, Florida has to get the nod to repeat even though i am not a gator fan,as they say calling it like u see them, the band is busy we just did a gig Jan 17th we put on a show for them.