• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DF85 Explicit Supply in AFNorth
01-14-2009, 06:07 AM,
RE: DF85 Explicit Supply in AFNorth
fastphil Wrote:The last thing I will play again is this scenario

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid278335

(Apologies for tooting my own horn here ;))
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2009, 06:30 AM,
I'll say it one last time, because people obviously aren't listening. This scenario does not skew things in WP's favour. If anything it slightly favours NATO as it places most of their supply where they can use it, or at least get at it.

This was never meant to be an attempt to re-balance the stock scenario, it was only meant to provide more realistic explicit suppply models to both sides.

Sometimes you just wish you has never bothered.
01-14-2009, 06:45 AM,
:rolleyes: Sheepishly apologises for previous outburst. Just feeling a bit :bang:
01-14-2009, 09:10 AM,
Just take it as a request from other players to go beyond the supply unit tweaks and adjust items, maybe? Obviously, those that posted may appreciate the better supply model in at least some cases but feel it is wasted in such an unbalanced scenario, is my take on it. I have no idea myself, haven't played it so no thoughts on any of it!

But thanks for working on it, always good to see new versions even if I know I probably won't get around to playing it myself.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-15-2009, 06:38 AM,
Ricky B Wrote:Just take it as a request from other players to go beyond the supply unit tweaks and adjust items, maybe? Obviously, those that posted may appreciate the better supply model in at least some cases but feel it is wasted in such an unbalanced scenario, is my take on it. I have no idea myself, haven't played it so no thoughts on any of it!

But thanks for working on it, always good to see new versions even if I know I probably won't get around to playing it myself.

Rick

Thanks for the reality check Ricky. When you put it in those terms, maybe I will try something better. Though people like Dragoon and Tazaaron have already done splendid work on this one.
01-15-2009, 06:57 AM,
FLG Wrote:Thanks for the reality check Ricky. When you put it in those terms, maybe I will try something better. Though people like Dragoon and Tazaaron have already done splendid work on this one.

Well, the more the merrier. There are probably tings I did not think off (having supply dumps show up as a strategy option for instance) :)
Send this user an email