• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '40 OOB bug
01-12-2009, 05:56 AM,
France '40 OOB bug
Found a bug in the OOB where the 217. Infanterie-Division is listed as the 211. Alternatively the other way around. In the OOB the unit is listed as 217. Inf-Div under XXVII. AK but appears in 'Scheduled' list as 211. Inf-Div.

Just thought I'd let someone know.

:soap:
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 07:11 AM,
RE: France '40 OOB bug
33vortex Wrote:Found a bug in the OOB where the 217. Infanterie-Division is listed as the 211. Alternatively the other way around. In the OOB the unit is listed as 217. Inf-Div under XXVII. AK but appears in 'Scheduled' list as 211. Inf-Div.

Just thought I'd let someone know.

:soap:

Sorry - I don't see it.

In my OOB which is 12/11/2006

Both Div\Div HQ look fine.

Maybe send me a file with the hexes to look in. I guess too we are assuming we are looking at the Default game OOB as well.

Glenn
Send this user an email
01-12-2009, 07:17 AM,
Ummm this happens to be a _Alt scenario. :)
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
01-12-2009, 07:52 AM,
Thanks, I will look at it. It was most likely something that was fixed and the _Alt is based off of an old file. If someone notices an issue with an _Alt scenario then it might be better to bring it up on vmods.com forum in order to save Glenn on some headaches. ;)
Send this user an email