• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent
01-11-2009, 11:53 PM,
Looking for opponent
[Image: Blitzkrieg.jpg]

Looking for someone to take command of the Allied armies in the France '40 campaign scenario 0510_02: The Allies Cast the Die_Alt. A challenge for the allies obviously but I'm a fairly new player with only one grand campaign (still in progress) experience so far. So if you're up for a tank brawl in the french countryside don't hesitate. Expecting a 2-3 turn per week rate for this game.

Rules

Alternative Assault Resolution
Artillery Set Up
Recon Spotting
Virtual Supply Trucks
Low Visibility Air Effects
Quality Fatigue Modifier
Counterbattery Fire
Night Fatigue
Programmed Weather
Limited Air Recon
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 01:47 AM,
RE: Looking for opponent
I'd be happy to play as the Allies.

If you don't have an opponent yet, please start the game and e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,

BELISARIUS (Christopher)
01-12-2009, 05:47 AM,
Will list this game as taken once I recieve the first round back from you. Working on the first round now and will send it as soon as it's done.
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
01-13-2009, 09:26 PM,
Game taken, first round completed. :)
01-13-2009, 11:13 PM,
Out of curiosity, why did you choose to use "Quality Fatigue Modifier?"

Marquo :)
01-14-2009, 12:50 AM,
?

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=38745