• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help with "To the Last Shell"
01-07-2009, 02:09 AM,
Help with "To the Last Shell"
Combat Wombat and I are testing Ratski's "To the Last Shell" for CMBB but the place where you click "Test Game" is blank so I can't register the game - any ideas?
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2009, 02:54 AM,
RE: Help with "To the Last Shell"
I'm playing it with Jack, nice scen, which side did you get?

I think he closed it for an update and has presumably forgotten to open it up again, no doubt the truth will be revealed shortly.
01-07-2009, 06:04 AM,
fluidwill Wrote:I'm playing it with Jack, nice scen, which side did you get?

I think he closed it for an update and has presumably forgotten to open it up again, no doubt the truth will be revealed shortly.
Indeed this is just what he must have done, this feature is to prevent new tests being registered while a designer waits for the current tests to be finished, so you may want to talk to him to see what the current situation is??
01-08-2009, 02:23 PM,
Sorry about that guys. I am on a training course at the moment. Fluidwill and his opponent have the latest game file. If you can get him to send it to you that would be great. I will be working hard on my course for another 2 days, then will get things straightened out.
01-09-2009, 10:51 PM,
You want?
01-10-2009, 12:21 AM,
Eh we'd have to start all over and we're already way into it - we'll probably just drop it.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
01-10-2009, 02:01 PM,
Just play it out, any report would help me out right now.
01-14-2009, 11:18 AM,
File has been updated, and ready for some testers.