• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Problem
01-01-2009, 07:31 AM,
H2H Problem
Trying to load a scen (RS) into the H2H, I selected the top window as CS, and the next one down as RS (the full title). Went through the rest of the procedure, about to send it off then I get a red message telling me I have selected the wrong game. After some confusion, I saw Bull Run had appeared as if by magic. I tried this SEVEN more times, with an increasing frustration level but a concomitant manipulitative care factor. Guess what...Bull Run and Red warning keep turning up!!!!!!!. And one cant simply change the box without giong back to square one and starting the whole process ag[/u][/i]ain, as far as I can see.

As we have seen from recent and older threads, H2H has enough problems without sh*t like this.
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 07:40 AM,
RE: H2H Problem
It seems to be triggered when one moves to the SM explanation screen. This time I got Gettysburg. Shiloh next??
01-02-2009, 12:26 AM,
Don't know what to say :chin:

Must have been recent problem. I haven't encountered it before...

Will look into it

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
01-03-2009, 11:43 PM,
There are no "Start Testing" links for the latest additions.
01-04-2009, 12:47 AM,
Gent's,
I have been away for a week so i have not been able to help out here.

As Rod's scenarios have been uploaded i assume the issue has been solved, in the past this issue was caused by players using the wheel on their mouse.

To allow tests to be registered to Rod's scenarios he needs to go to the H2H Index page and click the "my scenarios" link, that will take you to a page listing just his scenarios and if he then clicks "start testing" for these scenarios the blank box on the CS H2H page will show "start testing" which will allow the test to be registered. ;)