• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone else ever had the game crash this way?
12-27-2008, 07:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2008, 08:30 AM by Kool Kat.)
RE: Anyone else ever had the game crash this way?
On second thought... never mind.

Nothing to see here. Moving on.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2008, 07:53 AM,
Here we go again !
12-27-2008, 08:37 AM,
Alfons de Palfons Wrote:Yes Ed,

I play very gamey all the time.

Why don't you just stay out of my threads, like I have promised to stay out of yours to Antoni.

Do you really think that when I start a thread, that I am one bit interested in what YOU think about it?
No, I am interested in everybody's opinion EXCEPT yours.

You should know that by now.

I can't imagine you really care about this issue to post so lengthy had it not been a question posted by me.

Huib

I do no care for your personal attacks.
I was commenting on your admission that you want to play a move that is gamey. Had you stated that you parked trucks in the beginning of a scenario that eventually were used to help surround and capture enemy units or block road hexes, but you felt no need to move them because they were there earlier, I would find that equally as "gamey".

I've attempted to respond to what you posted. You choose to attack me "the poster".

Do not dare to tell me where or when I can make comments. I have that right. I even do not mind if you post comments relevant to my comments in my posts.
I made no similar promise to yours. I said that I would post within the forum rules. Your "promise" seems to help you avoid making personal attacks and you should remember it?

Back to the topic. Others have commented that assaulting into hexes is a gamey play. I agreed with them.
You then asked that only a "technical" approach be taken to answer your question. I commented that I believed that the assaulting into an empty hex would be the cause of your crash, if the new version 1.04 formula tries to factor in the terrain of the hex but, would crash when it could not find the unit.
Others have stated that as well?

You, sir, have a problem. It is not me. It is you?
I'll continue to read your posts. And, I'll continue to respond to them, within the guidelines of the forum.
You may want to just ignore me and not post direct attacks against me? I sure hope you can.
I care not for your personal attacks and wish they would stop.

RR
12-27-2008, 08:41 AM,
glint Wrote:Here we go again !

Nah, I said my piece. I hope the mods step in and read him the rules again. :rolleyes:
Gamey play is gamey play. :)
Version 1.04 causing a crash, due to the gamey play, will only help to validate the realism of "extreme assault"? :smoke:

Ed
12-27-2008, 08:45 AM,
Ed/Huib;

Guys, it's Christmas. Walk away from each and give it a rest. For the rest of the forum, if you can't do it for each other.

Paul