• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How many CS players
12-20-2008, 08:46 PM,
RE: How many CS players
When i have time

Krec
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2008, 10:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2008, 10:34 PM by billk1.)
I still play CS, have two PBEM game going right now.
12-20-2008, 11:37 PM,
I have been playing CS for many years, I still have two games going but once these finish I am going to concentrate just on Squad battles which I find a better game these days. I am surprised more people do not give it a go as it's also by John Tiller and seems a natural progression. I think a lot of people are put off by the graphics, but once you start playing they have a charm all of their own. The game also has depth and is great for modern battles in particular. Not knocking anyone, just saying where my passion lies these days.
12-21-2008, 12:14 AM,
billk1 Wrote:I still play CS, have two PBEM game going right now.

Hi Bill !

Sent you an email asking if you want to cross swords again, like when we played TOAW ! - I hope you can oblige !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-21-2008, 04:45 AM,
On the display, but not as many games as I would like to have.

Best regards

Slawek cheers
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
12-21-2008, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2008, 05:45 AM by Scud.)
I'm playing, but not as much lately. No particular reason. Just finished games with various opponents and never started new ones. I think it's partly cause I HATE picking scenarios. Plus I'm in two team games that are never ending. My brother was my principle opponent, but he's not playing much anymore due to work constrains. What the hell?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-21-2008, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2008, 07:35 AM by Hobbes.)
2 games going PBEM. I play much more slowly than I used to (a turn or two of the big scenarios every month) but I still love the game after nearly 10 years. I'm still hoping to make some more scenarios using the Matrix version if I find the time.

Chris
12-21-2008, 09:52 AM,
I play. Badly. Hahaha,

Dan
"And the world did gaze, in deep amaze, at those stout-hearted men, but few,
Who bore the fight that freedom's light might shine through the foggy dew"
-Peadar Kearney, "The Foggy Dew"

12-21-2008, 10:04 AM,
I play the CS and love it - I play 'em all - even Divided Ground, DG-VN, etc. I currently am in several CS games - more even than the newer version.

Big Grin cheers
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
12-21-2008, 12:13 PM,
Well, you're up to 36........:smoke:
Send this user an email