• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

My thoughts on the H2H and CS.
12-10-2008, 06:13 AM,
RE: My thoughts on the H2H and CS.
Foul. Wrote:
MrRoadrunner Wrote:But, I would not be shy to point out that those scenarios that even get passed through the H2H are rarely played.
Well just FYI over at OpC where players understand how much fun a H2H Approved scenario can be, we have 140 H2H approved games registered on our database which i believe is a massive thumbs up to the whole project by the players on that ladder. :)

I guess I shall remain in the area of the great CS "unwashed" and those CS'ers that just don't "understand".

It works for OpC. :thumbs_up:

cheers:group:PartyToast Yeah!

Thanks Dad.

RR
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2008, 07:07 AM,
Well i am glad this issue has been discussed in a very positive way here at CS and players can make their own minds up if the H2H has any value here at CS. :chin:

I thank you for your input into the debate, i think we have both been able to air our POV on this subject. :thumbs_up:
12-11-2008, 01:41 PM,
Von Luck Wrote:Ok all points taken i dont run the H2H although i am part of that team.Ed Pete Darren Alfons and Rod any ideas on how to improve and without to much hassle would be great.H2H was basically set up as a scenario testing area where the scenarios would be fairly even thats all as far as im aware.Correct me if im wrong.Again and to the point its there for anybody to design a scenario get members to check it out to see if its worthy of being good enough for (most)to play.Hopefully most will go by the 1.04 system and im like a lot of members maybe designers should be rewarded for their efforts but not my decision as i dont have a say in this.Yep i get annoyed poeple put forward scenarios but no one seems to take the effort to try them out good or bad.Sad responce to members putting in a lot of effort to design new ones for the benifit of all.Shoot me down but i have to have my say on this.

Forgive my ignorance, but are H2H-approved scenarios not posted to the regular CS scenario database?
12-11-2008, 05:55 PM,
steelrain75 Wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but are H2H-approved scenarios not posted to the regular CS scenario database?

No, but you can post them in the regular database yourself.
12-12-2008, 05:03 AM,
steelrain75 Wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but are H2H-approved scenarios not posted to the regular CS scenario database?
What happends is when you approve a scenario it is placed on the CS Approved scenario list located in the H2H area, as Hube says you can also create a entry within the CS scenario DB for players to report their games against, normally you can also upload the scenario files to this entry, but just recently the file upload has been causing trouble at OpC but may still work ok at CS??