• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What would you like to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Battle of big ELO Ratings.
29.41%
5 29.41%
Battle of huge W/L records.
17.65%
3 17.65%
Grudge Match - 2 players that don't like each other.
47.06%
8 47.06%
Something else. (suggestions?)
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The next "Main Event"...
11-29-2008, 08:19 AM,
RE: The next "Main Event"...
Hey B Tommy,
You are wrong! See post 11!
Lord Baby poked, and i picked it up!!

Owl
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2008, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2008, 08:24 AM by Der Kuenstler.)
British Tommy Wrote:The guantlet has been slapped around LB's face and thrown at his feet ........ will LB pick it up??? :smoke:

LOL - good future possibility, but I had already contacted Matteponk before this exchange and we have a reply - he says:

"I'd be delighted to fight Lord Bane!" - Matteponk

So here we have an excellent matchup we can see of gaudy W-L records. Later we can follow with Ratzki covering an ELO match of myself vs Owl. (if Owl is willing) Stay tuned for more in the DAR section!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-29-2008, 08:44 AM,
OWL Wrote:Hey B Tommy,
You are wrong! See post 11!
Lord Baby poked, and i picked it up!!

Owl

LOL! I was just adding a bit of spice plus a touch of :stir:
I was hoping you and LB could of been the next main event but alas, it's not to be :(
11-29-2008, 09:40 PM,
LOL.... 2 of FGM's top players fighting in the main event at The Blitz with another FGM member doing the commentary.... awesome.
12-02-2008, 04:26 AM,
Ahhh...had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. The daughter came to visit so I have been off the net. Now I see that Owl has been active trying to protect his manhood from my tauntings! Alas, first I must Punk Matteponk and then I will make some time to pluck the feathers from Owl and make a nice bird dinner. Too bad that we didn't play prior to Thanksgiving or I could have had a nice roasted Owl instead of the usual Turkey! Be afraid Owl....be very afraid!
Lord Bane