• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ME '67 Art Pack Question for Volcano Man
11-20-2008, 02:06 PM,
ME '67 Art Pack Question for Volcano Man
Ed,

I love your art packs...I don't play the new games until they're out. But...I noticed in the ME '67 art I can't read the hard and soft attack values for the Israelis because the white font has a white background from the Star of David insignia. Can this be fixed in a future update?
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2008, 04:10 PM,
RE: ME '67 Art Pack Question for Volcano Man
yeah that's true, Ed make great art packs :bow:

but until the next update, just try to adjust the brightness of the file (UnitBox.bmp) with any photo editor program ( i did that with ACDsee Big Grin)
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
11-21-2008, 12:00 PM,
Thanks for the compliment. As far as the hard to read unit values, the best thing to do is to overwrite the unitboxes with the default ones from the CD, or check out Jison's website and get his version of the unitboxes. Sorry about that, but it is one of those things that some people love, and some people love to hate. :(
Send this user an email
11-23-2008, 10:52 AM,
Hah! I fixed it! I opened the unitbox in MS Paint and flipped the image horizontally. Now, the star is on the left so it doesn't lie underneath the unit info on the right. :whis:
11-23-2008, 01:09 PM,
Ahh yes, that works too. :) The reason they are not flipped is because the spotted icon is on that side, but if you don't mind it being over the insignia, then great!
Send this user an email