• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is anybody out there??
11-19-2008, 12:55 PM,
RE: Is anybody out there??
Lord Bane Wrote:The "Good time" of year for me is probably from January to April. But I live in Michigan and we spend a lot of the winter indoors. I do think there is a summer slow down too.
Bane

Alright...! Another Michigander...

Have you mastered watching Red Wing Hockey and playing CM at the same time...? I myself, am still working on that...

Salute,
Ken
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2008, 10:48 AM,
LOL...nope haven't mastered that yet. I like to play CM during Lions games. I get so angry that I fly into a blood thirsty rage and usually maul my opponents mercilessly in my blind fury. Damn Lions.
Bane
11-20-2008, 11:37 AM,
Lord Bane Wrote:LOL...nope haven't mastered that yet. I like to play CM during Lions games. I get so angry that I fly into a blood thirsty rage and usually maul my opponents mercilessly in my blind fury. Damn Lions.
Bane

Whoa... A fan of the Detroit Lie-downs...!
My wife and I like to turn them on let them lull us into a nice, Sunday afternoon nap... <snore>

Salute,
Ken
11-20-2008, 01:24 PM,
It could be worse -you could be a Rams fan like me... :(
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-20-2008, 01:42 PM,
Are you serious!?Eek At least the rams have won a game this year! The Lions haven't won a game yet this season! Cry F&*%^*^ losers.:censored:
Bane
11-21-2008, 12:15 AM,
At least the Lions weren't outscored 75-3 in the first halves of their past two games like the Rams - oh the embarassment!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
11-21-2008, 09:51 PM,
jawsconan Wrote:About CM, i think this is the best engine ever created about strategic games. So i will continue to play it until there will be another better. A solution could be to pay a coder team who could patch the current version with all newnesses that we all want (new units, possibility to hide units behind wreckages and other points...). If each member who wants a new version is already to pay something, may be we could have enough money to pay this coder (for exemple an unemployed coder).

cheers.
jawsconan

Interesting. I'm sure the money could be raised easy enough from pre-sales. But I can't see Battlefront ever releasing the code.
11-21-2008, 10:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2008, 10:20 PM by Combat Wombat.)
Der Kuenstler Wrote:At least the Lions weren't outscored 75-3 in the first halves of their past two games like the Rams - oh the embarassment!

Righto , that's enough ! i thought you guys were talking about ice hockey but 75-3 ?!? what the :censored: is that ?? (well , I am Australian)

In regards to VC's point, I agree, and i admit this is the only 'game' I 'play' online as i just can't be screwed being an 'orc' or whatever .
11-21-2008, 10:24 PM,
LMAO....Combat Wombat we are talking about Football. No, not soccer, Football. The true American Past time in my opinion. Baseball died with steroids, maybe even before.
Bane