• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gentleman its been a pleasure
11-15-2008, 06:22 AM,
Gentleman its been a pleasure
But for me its time to move on.

As I have taken over as the Campaign Series Ladder Commander.

I would like to thank Currahee for his support over the years (more than I would care to remember !) and I would also like to thank all everyone else for their input onto the MB.

All the best for the future guys !cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2008, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2008, 01:39 PM by Currahee.)
RE: Gentleman its been a pleasure
Thanks Antoni for your years of service, you have been there for all of us, and most especially for the new members, defining "stalwart" for our ladder. You have helped elevate to a rewarding, pleasurable, and educational passtime, a hobby that sometimes has a tendency to become hypercompetitive, and self-focused. Thank goodness you are not going far; and as soon as you're comfortable with your duties over there, stop back in and see us!
11-15-2008, 06:56 PM,
Dont worry !

I will still be putting my head round the door and checking that everything is still neat & tidy as I left it !.:)
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
11-15-2008, 10:23 PM,
I've only been here a short time, but you have helped me a lot in that time Antoni, and it's always a pleasure to lock horns. Good luck with your new role:).