• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Member Tourny Interest
11-14-2008, 01:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2008, 04:13 AM by Ratzki.)
RE: New Member Tourny Interest
I was planning on a bootcamp only thing, but it depends on the response that I get, so far only 4 emails returned, I will give it a couple more days and then start something off.
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2008, 04:20 AM,
Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking of just a small ME with identical forces, using captured tanks ect, in and about the 1500 point mark tops. Or if we have only a few players, I could come up with something for everyone. I could maybe do a POS type game but I would have to limit it to about the first 20 players tops, I alraedy have a few games on the go. if anyone else can come up with a better plan, by all means let me know.
11-14-2008, 09:51 AM,
As I replied in my email, I'd be interested.
11-15-2008, 06:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2008, 06:17 AM by Ratzki.)
I have put together a small ME with both sides forces mirrored to the best of my ability. I will send these out to the few players that have shown interest in taking part. I think there are only 4 players that have responded. If I get an odd number, I will play the odd man out chosen at random. I will send out the game tonight and we can get started. I will figure out a time frame for the games to be completed soon, that way things can move along at a good pace. The sides will be chosen by the first players that responded to my emails getting choice of sides. That's it, now good luck to those few who have taken up the challenge, and thanks.
11-15-2008, 07:29 AM,
Great stuff Dallas! Much appreciated.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
11-15-2008, 07:30 AM,
Also do you have a tourney name ? Would you like a section put into the Tounament section of the forum here in the CM area ?
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
11-15-2008, 12:35 PM,
Files have been sent out and so this thing is officially under way. There is still room for anyone in the bootcamp to join up.
Wig, if you want to move me to the Tourny section, go ahead, it is up to you. I do not think that it is a big deal as we only have 4 players at the moment.
11-15-2008, 12:39 PM,
I didn't receive an email.
11-15-2008, 02:58 PM,
I just resent you the email. Is this the correct address:

madorosh(at)shaw(dot)ca
11-15-2008, 10:14 PM,
Yes - correct email address but I didn't get that email either.

I need to shoot my server...are you sending from the UK? I've been having problems getting overseas emails for some reason.