• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Realism" vs "Playability"
11-13-2008, 10:00 AM,
RE: "Realism" vs "Playability"
Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:If you are fine with no variable visability then I am all for it.

Yes, that is fine!!

jasonpetho
(at)
hotmail
com

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2008, 11:25 PM,
Jason Petho Wrote:Also feel free to start up the Izyum scenario in East Front as the Germans with me, if you want, Mike.

Jason Petho

Hi Jason:

Sorry, but I am unable to fit in a complexity 9 (29 turn) scenario into my PBeM slots at this time. :(

I'll try to circle back with you after I can finish a few of my current games.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
11-13-2008, 11:33 PM,
Jason Petho Wrote:
Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:If you are fine with no variable visability then I am all for it.

Yes, that is fine!!

jasonpetho
(at)
hotmail
com

Jason Petho

First turn sent!

Thanx!

Hawk
11-14-2008, 01:13 AM,
mwest Wrote:Hi Jason:

Sorry, but I am unable to fit in a complexity 9 (29 turn) scenario into my PBeM slots at this time. :(

I'll try to circle back with you after I can finish a few of my current games.

No worries, whenever you have time.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-14-2008, 01:25 AM,
i know one thing for sure. one way to even a playing field right quick is the difficulty slider. all it takes is a few clicks to make a real difference. if 104 throws things way out of line i can see it being used. ie inject playability by force if conditions warrant.one of the results of making morale an issue in assaults is it makes artillery more valuable then ever since more morale checks increases chances of success.
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?