• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SALUTE, Wheels up...
11-10-2008, 01:25 AM,
RE: SALUTE, Wheels up...
Jim

There are so many of us who appreciate all that our servicemen/women do.

Good hunting & come home safely.
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 02:51 AM,
Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts/prayers...

I plan to come back in one piece... New President, with different priorities... I wouldn't be surprised if my unit made the hop to higher elevations or returned home early... All I know now is orders say 365 in the ITO, but those are always subject to change...

Randy... Don't sweat it brother... A good Sergeant Major enforces the standards and riles folks on occassion... We do what we can to the best of our abilities... you have been in the trenches of the club a VERY long time... the very backbone of this organization... and that has more than earned you a break, even if self imposed... do what you need to do for your own sanity... but remember to keep the faith of why the club is here... play the game and enjoy the comradery of others that share your interests... we are too few to continuously purge our ranks of long standing members without grievous cause... age and time will do that naturally... no need to hurry the process...

Scott... I look forward to the help... Move fast and keep low...

Steve... you'll probably paste the floor with me next year... I rarely touch the Matrix edition... but I am taking it with me with the latest patch... So, maybe I'll delve its secrets if I get a chance to at least make you break a sweat...

Ed... I look forward to seeing some new scenarios by you... keep plugging away... You have great potential there...

To all... Enjoy your family, friends, and games... and keep life in perspective... and live it to the best you can...

Blitz 6 Moving out...
11-10-2008, 03:52 AM,
May your journey be uneventful.

Keep your head down.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-10-2008, 07:15 AM,
Head down mate take no risks get back to your family and us minor's safely.