• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New kid looking for opponent for most PzC titles.
11-06-2008, 05:02 PM,
New kid looking for opponent for most PzC titles.
Just like the title says...I am tired of fighting an AI that can be relied upon to stand fast and allow itself to be encircled and casually wiped out. This may be somewhat realistic as far as the early war Red Army is concerned, but it is disconcerting being able to do it to Germans, Americans, Commonwealth et al with depressing ease.

My experience with HTH play is basically nonexistent so don't be surprised if you kill me. But I feel like I need the learning experience an actual thinking opponent provides. I would like to start with a medium sized game in the 20-30 turn range, just to dip my toe in the waters. Here are the games I have:

Normandy 44
Market Garden 44
Rzhev 42
Stalingrad 42
Budapest 45
Kursk 43
El Alamein 42
Salerno 43
Korsun 44
Minsk 44
France 40

I will play any side, although I must admit a certain sentimental bias towards the "bad guys".

Please reply or private message me and we will set something up. I'm Canadian, but live in Japan so my period of daylight will likely be the opposite of yours, but I'm a night owl and given how much I play against the computer, turns will probably come back to you pretty promptly.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 03:36 AM,
RE: New kid looking for opponent for most PzC titles.
consume Wrote:Just like the title says...I am tired of fighting an AI that can be relied upon to stand fast and allow itself to be encircled and casually wiped out. This may be somewhat realistic as far as the early war Red Army is concerned, but it is disconcerting being able to do it to Germans, Americans, Commonwealth et al with depressing ease.

My experience with HTH play is basically nonexistent so don't be surprised if you kill me. But I feel like I need the learning experience an actual thinking opponent provides. I would like to start with a medium sized game in the 20-30 turn range, just to dip my toe in the waters. Here are the games I have:

Normandy 44
Market Garden 44
Rzhev 42
Stalingrad 42
Budapest 45
Kursk 43
El Alamein 42
Salerno 43
Korsun 44
Minsk 44
France 40

I will play any side, although I must admit a certain sentimental bias towards the "bad guys".

Please reply or private message me and we will set something up. I'm Canadian, but live in Japan so my period of daylight will likely be the opposite of yours, but I'm a night owl and given how much I play against the computer, turns will probably come back to you pretty promptly.

pick one-pick the bad guys(although that might depend on your frame of reference) ,I would recommend going with default optional rules, and fire away.cheers
11-07-2008, 08:29 AM,
Consume,
If you are still looking for opponents i can give you a game as long as it is not too large, if you are interested email or PM me. ;)
11-11-2008, 05:51 PM,
Hello

i m ok to play with you ;i have kursk , stalingrad , minsk and korsun . I ll prefer the complet campaigns or the big scenar and play as well russian or axis .

To begin , ok for a scenar of 30 turns .

i am french , so please sorry for my english !
sayonara