• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Censorship - Another thread to be deleted?
11-06-2008, 03:56 AM,
RE: Censorship - Another thread to be deleted?
Bootie Wrote:I don't believe the link is working Paul?

Never have truer words been spoken.

Thanx!

Hawk
11-06-2008, 04:54 AM,
It's not really necessary that the link work guys. The link goes to RoE 20, which Gary printed in post 4 of this thread.
11-06-2008, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2008, 09:55 AM by RedDevil.)
Just for the record I had or have nothing to do with the modding of the CS forums. Gary is in charge here and it is his decision to make, if he does so, to close up a thread. It is not IMO the right of members to question his decision in public tho.
That is the benefits of being a moderator, you will make mistakes from time to time and piss people off and you get paid nothing to deal with it. It is however, a position that is not debatable in the decision making, except from higher commanders in the Chain of command.
Respecting the MOD's position is all we ask of the members, it might not be to your liking, but do voice your grief to him in private rather than publicly question his authority.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-06-2008, 11:17 PM,
This thread is being locked by me (SG) because it was reported as being in violation of the posting rules. I unapproved the content at the point where I believe the thread became personal attacks on people and not on principles.

IRT the main subject of the thread, it was Gary that deleted the original thread that Paul was posting about. It was his judgment to do so, and I support him for making the decision. We have discussed how to best implement the new posting rules to try and allow as much latitude as possible in the forums.