• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Mideast 85 pack by Al Sandrik!
11-05-2008, 05:26 AM,
New Mideast 85 pack by Al Sandrik!
Guy's,
If you are interested in this new pack for ME67 by Al Sandrik, click this link (Glenn's MC DL page) to Glenns site to download the files.

Glenn says....
"Long in the works, as soon as we released Danube Front '85 with the new Tac Nuke Rules, I went to Al to see if he was interested in doing more of his Scenarios for this game. We simply provided him the update early and allowed him time to develop his ideas."

Al says....
"When one unleashes the dogs of war, one can never be sure who's backyard they might wind up in!" When the Warsaw Pact crossed the Inter-German Frontier in June of 1985 even the most visionary of Soviet Intelligence officers could not have foreseen all of the ramifications of this act of aggression! However, there leaders were not so blind and in the Syrian-Israeli confrontation over the Golan Heights they found an area where Western resources could be stretched to the breaking point! Included are six (6) scenarios which allow the players to recreate the 1985 Syrian-Israeli War, including the potential use of chemical and nuclear weapons. These scenarios have been designed to use all of Volcanoman's Mideast Mods through August of 2008. enjoy, Al."
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 10:09 AM,
RE: New Mideast 85 pack by Al Sandrik!
A little question..... where is the .oob file??? 6 .scn files, 1 map and 1 .pdt but 0 .oob Eek

You write "These scenarios have been designed to use all of Volcanoman's Mideast Mods through August of 2008" but last mod of ME67 is from 30-1-2008 :conf:

PD: a great idea made a 85 ambietation for ME67 :bow:
11-05-2008, 11:24 AM,
Xaver Wrote:A little question..... where is the .oob file??? 6 .scn files, 1 map and 1 .pdt but 0 .oob

We'll get this fixed up shortly - standby

Quote:You write "These scenarios have been designed to use all of Volcanoman's Mideast Mods through August of 2008" but last mod of ME67 is from 30-1-2008 :conf:

If the last file is from 30-1-2008, that will do it. If there is anything AFTER August 2008, your milage may vary :)

Glenn
Send this user an email
11-05-2008, 01:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2008, 01:08 PM by Glenn Saunders.)
Here is the fixed ZIP - I have posted the correct file on my website too but sometimes it takes a while to get the file through the previously caches ZIP

Sorry for the inconvenence.

...and don't forget you need Volcano's art pack for this to work right too.

Glenn

Attached Files
.zip   Al_Sandrik_Mideast_1985.zip (Size: 133.28 KB / Downloads: 49)
Send this user an email
11-05-2008, 05:38 PM,
Lacking .oob file again Glenn.

César
11-05-2008, 06:58 PM,
Same as Indragnir, i think the add on is charmed, be carefull with witches :stir: UUUUUUUUUUUUU Big Grin
11-06-2008, 07:16 PM,
Well, now the oob is present but cant play, many portraits are MIA and when i open the oob with the editor Palestian troops dont have nacionality and in the map only apear the Otan simbol, no counter, the same for most of irregular units :hissy:

I download the last 3 add-ons from Volcanoman web an install they, the 67-73 and Yihad/Lebanon add-ons :conf:

PD: a great add-on, i like the posibility to divide Sirian troops in companies Eek
11-07-2008, 08:22 AM,
Guys,

I just downloaded these scens. from the Panzer Campaigns website and all oobs and graphics are OK.

However, I did notice that downloading the contents of the file into my Mideast file overwrote all of Volcano Mans artwork files and the new style map download file from Map Mod.

All scens. ended-up reverting to origial graphics, artworp, map markings etc.

Any ideas why?

Spud
11-07-2008, 08:25 AM,
Spud Wrote:Guys,

I just downloaded these scens. from the Panzer Campaigns website and all oobs and graphics are OK.

However, I did notice that downloading the contents of the file into my Mideast file overwrote all of Volcano Mans artwork files and the new style map download file from Map Mod.

Any ideas why?

Spud
I will pass your comments on to Al/Glenn. ;)
11-07-2008, 09:31 AM,
Spud Wrote:Guys,

Xaver above said he doesn't have the Unit art even though he has downloaded the images from Volcano - strange we have different results.

Quote:However, I did notice that downloading the contents of the file into my Mideast file overwrote all of Volcano Mans artwork files and the new style map download file from Map Mod.

Any ideas why?

Sorry - not possible. Not sure what else you may have done or moved but the ZIP I have up for download and attached here contains 10 files

1x Word DOc
1x PDT
1x OOB
1x MAP
6x Scn files.

Unzipping these in NO WAY can make Art revert or change to other default art.

Glenn

Attached Files
.zip   Al_Sandrik_Mideast_1985.zip (Size: 158.22 KB / Downloads: 22)
Send this user an email