• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hurrah!
11-06-2008, 05:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2008, 05:23 AM by Epoletov [SPR]..)
RE: Hurrah!
I hope this winter there will be a snow (not for all ;) ) and there will be a present holiday New year ! :whis:
With the drunk tamed bears and parties with a bayan and a balalaika at night at a fire. cheers cheerscheers
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2008, 09:14 AM,
If there is snow in Melbourne for xmas...I will freak out!
I like the sound of your Russian party...balalika are excellent instrument!
Not sure about the drunk bear though Eek
Ura!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
11-07-2008, 02:25 AM,
Indeed. I very empathically agree with the Hurrah! for the SP board.

Walrus Wrote:Not sure about the drunk bear though Eek

How can you party without a drunken bear?! Although in Sweden we usually aim for a drunken moose but must often settle for any quadruped land mammal that comes along. cheers
Divided Ground no-CD & DGVN exe: here

[Image: FARibbon.jpg]
11-07-2008, 02:55 AM,
Finns have found a solution for not being able to drink without a drunken quadruped land mammal, someone gets so blasted that he's on all fours all night, TADAA!!! Party on!
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
11-07-2008, 05:11 PM,
haha, you guys crack me up. We are so tame here in NZ jason. ;)
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
11-08-2008, 08:46 AM,
Snow In Australia - in Dec?? - yeah, I bet you'd freak out.. right in the middle of Summer for you guys..

As for us SW Floridians.. 'Winter' brings entertainment of it's own sirt out here.. the return of a rare avian, known as 'Snowbirds'.. Once a year they migrate to SW Florida..

Well, perhaps not that bad really.. but we do suffer a very noticable increase in the number of traffic accidents.. and you're out of luck at finding a seat at any type of restaurant on weekends unless you meet two conditions.. make a reservation, or show up for breakfast before 7am in the morning..

Greybeard
11-09-2008, 10:33 PM,
Hey Bro, i will see ya back in Nz for Christmas but from what mum says and the global warming it wont be as warm as it used to be, no norwest arch.

Hey Epoletov anything on youtube with frunken bears, that sounds cool in a "when drunken wildlife attacks" kinda way, do the bears drink vodka?
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
11-09-2008, 10:59 PM,
klanx171 Wrote:Hey Epoletov anything on youtube with frunken bears, that sounds cool in a "when drunken wildlife attacks" kinda way, do the bears drink vodka?

Believe it or not, but there are now drunken bears in Slovakia :). I have read it in newspapers, that people in mountainous regions should watch out for drunken bears. They get drunken by eating forest fruits, which started to ferment.

Cheers
Michael
11-10-2008, 06:11 AM,
This is the funniest thread I have read in a while. lol
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email