• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

OBJECTION !!!!
11-05-2008, 11:03 AM,
RE: OBJECTION !!!!
The only person attacking anyone is you, Ed
I never attacked you unless voicing my opinion about your style of delivery of your complaints is construed as an attack, which in that case every post you've made regarding the matrix version has been an attack on those who have done work on it.

what's good for you isn't good enough for me so then you attempt to rally support by claiming that I am abusing my powers to quiet your protests.
this is really sad that you have lowered yourself to such petty levels.

I wish you well in your endeavors
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 04:11 PM,
It's ok Ed, no fault of yours.
Red - it's that last post of yours, plus a few other previous ones that I highlight how I feel and, what Ed has highlighted above.
My comments were made with no 'rallying' from Ed, purely from my own observations. Indeed, some time back I put in a complaint in a previous thread regarding the repitition of complaints. In this thread, I am commenting as I see it, I don't need others to 'support me' before I speak my mind.
I thought I'd knock a game out before work this morning but my time has been spent on this debate. In future I shall just play the games, debate in here is dead.
Peter
11-05-2008, 10:54 PM,
Thank God the presidential election is over :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."