• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Chronicles of V Panzer Armee
10-30-2008, 05:29 AM,
RE: Chronicles of V Panzer Armee
I have a problem with V Panzer Campaign. There is a black hole running horizontally across the map. This one looks like it would make a great team game.
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2008, 09:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2008, 09:49 PM by Von Earlmann.)
Ivan Wrote:I have a problem with V Panzer Campaign. There is a black hole running horizontally across the map. This one looks like it would make a great team game.

The black line represents the division lines for each players AO. Units can cross between the lines at road,rail and path junctions which allows the CIC to transfer army assets between commanders as desired. It is specifically designed as a team game. I don't think the V Panzer Armee scenarios will play well against the AI

The map is the best I could from my sources which didn't show elevations..............as always the OOB is fairly accurate but my scenarios should be viewed more as historical novels rather than absolute historical depictions. Some things are done to enhance playability and to work with the game engine.You will find tho that many of the same problems faced by both sides will actually come into play..........at least I hope :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
11-01-2008, 08:33 AM,
Guys - these are some of the best damn scenarios out there for West Front - and especially if you like them Big ones!

Totally awesome job my friend Earl!